Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Amyrlin is such a wonderful little girl. She is tender, loving, compassionate, and wants to be friends with everyone. She is my solid rock. She has so much to offer for a 4 year old. Amyrlin is very smart. The other day we were learning our colors and what you get when you mix the colors together. I asked her what color red and yellow make. She looked up at me and I could see the gears turning in her head as she answered orange. I had never taught her that so I asked her how she knew the answer. She simply replied that no one had told her and that she was sitting in her bed one night and thought it up herself!! I'm in BIG trouble! I love her so much and I can't wait to see what road in life she takes. Hopefully its the "High Road". :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment